The Apostle Paul is considered a hero in the Christian faith. He preaches the gospel, performs miracles, and suffers immense persecution as a result. How did Paul interpret his encounter with the risen Christ? In this Scripture & Spice Podcast episode, Micah offers insights into how Paul could have interpreted the Damascus Road experience that would forever change Paul’s life.
Also in this episode:
- Bible characters and why it is hard to understand them
- Why are there so many interpretations to Paul’s letters in the New Testament?
- When did Saul become Paul?
- Paul’s conversion on the road to Damascus.
- Scripture of the Day: Acts 9:1-9